For the facilitation and assistance of all people wishing to make a purchase at our online shop, www.alouette.gr offers the following different payment methods:
Payment methods are as follow:
1. By VISA, MASTERCARD credit card billing and with the following choices:
a. 3 interest-free installments, for purchases from 90€ up to 179€,
b. 6 interest-free installments, for purchases from 180€ up to 299€,
c. 10 interest-free installments, for purchases from 300€ and above.
The charge on your credit card takes place with your order placement. (Credit card payments are not available for telephone orders).
2. By cash on delivery of your products (additional cost of 2€)
For large orders there may be need of an advance payment, depending on the availability of products.
3. By depositing the money in one of our collaborating banks:
ALPHA BANK: IBAN GR85 0140 1330 1330 0232 0001 143 (account number 133-00-2320-001143)
PIRAEUS BANK: ΙΒΑΝ GR85 0172 0460 0050 4606 3440 271 (account number 5046-063440-271)
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: ΙΒΑΝ GR94 0110 1640 0000 1644 7032 190 (account number 164-470321-90)
* Please include your full name on the deposit justificatoin, as you have input it in your order. Your order will be sent only if we receive the deposit. The deposit must be made within 3 working days from the day of the order. If the corresponding amount is not deposited in 72 hours, the order will be automatically canceled.
* The depositing costs of a bank money order or transfer towards any bank account of “CHILDREN’S CLOTHING COMPANY S.A.” with the distinctive title “Alouette” must be charged exclusively to the customer. We recommend using a bank from the above that is the same as yours, so that additional costs do not arise.
4. By charging your PayPal account. By choosing Paypal as a payment method you are automatically redirected to Paypal’s page for the transaction and payment of the order. PayPal is the most well-known, safe and credible mediator for online transactions. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can register here, by using your debit or credit card or through your bank account.
For any question, you can contact us at the telephone number211-1057760 or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org